NYC Car Accident Lawyers
Each Car Accident Brings A Unique Complication – We Are Prepared
Car accidents put more than just our day into a tailspin. They interrupt our professional and personal lives, and injuries sustained in a crash can permanently affect our general well-being. Filing a claim for damage recovery in the aftermath of these injuries can be a daunting process. A well-versed attorney will help ease the stress that comes with pursuing your due compensation.
Our team at Edelman & Edelman, P.C., has provided New York City clients with legal representation for several decades. Whether you are navigating the murky waters of interacting with an insurance provider or you are looking to file a lawsuit for damages, our seasoned personal injury lawyers can make a vital impact in your case.
Why Hire An NYC Car Accident Lawyer?
Every car accident comes with its own unique complications. Our attorneys know how to thoroughly investigate the evidence of the wreck. We will also seek to find the full extent of your needed recovery amount in connection with your injuries. This goes for damages beyond simple medical bills. For example: What about lost wages from missing work? Some cases even account for missing personal milestones due to injury or death.
Additionally, New York coverage requirements may not get you enough for your injury. New York’s minimum liability requirement is $25,000 for one injured person and $50,000 for bodily injuries of two or more people involved in the accident. The minimum rises to $100,000 in the case of death.
Dedicated Personal Injury Counsel For Severe Car Accident Cases
Car accidents can have devastating injury consequences for the passengers involved, and those injuries can last a lifetime. We provide informed legal services for injuries from all serious car accidents, some of which include:
- Vehicle rollover
- Rear-end accidents
- Rideshare crashes and Uber accidents
- Side-impact intersection collisions
- Head-on collision
- Commercial truck accidents
- Police, fire and emergency vehicle collisions
- Car-pedestrian accidents, including bicycles
- Mass transit accidents, including taxi accidents, bus accidents and subway accidents
Our attorneys have a track record of success across numerous types of personal injury cases. If there is a case for compensation, we will pursue it diligently.
Suffering The Life-Altering Impact Of A Car Crash?
Auto accidents can leave you with serious injuries such as:
- Head injuries: A traumatic brain injury results in lifelong impairments that may require round-the-clock care or residence in a professional care facility. Our team understands the devastating nature of these injuries. We help survivors and their loved ones get the compensation they need for a better quality of life.
- Severe back and neck injuries: Damage to the vertebrae or spinal cord can result in chronic pain, limited mobility, loss of motor function and a slew of other complications, such as herniated discs that require surgery. You can rely on our lawyers to help you get full compensation for these injuries.
- Other significant injuries: If your injuries have resulted in disabilities, multiple surgeries and medical procedures, inability to work or other drastic effects on your life, you can count on us to ensure that your claim encompasses all these ramifications.
We also handle wrongful death claims resulting from devastating fatal accidents.
We Excel In Complex Car Accident Cases
If you were involved in a serious crash that involves multiple parties – for example, a trucking accident or a five-car pileup – you need a legal team that is well-versed in complex cases. Our lawyers can rise to the occasion.
We know how to sift through the evidence in these cases to determine who was at fault. If your case ends up before a jury, you can rely on our attorneys’ proven trial skills and ability to explain complex medical and technical information in persuasive, understandable terms. We have the resources and experience necessary to put your case on strong footing.
Schedule A Free Consultation Today
New York is a no-fault accident state. This means that you must file a claim with your own insurance provider before you seek compensation from that of the at-fault party. We can help you through the process of injury claims, and if necessary, pursue legal action on your behalf. Call us for a free initial consultation at 212-235-1197 or send an email. There is no fee unless we win.