Accident Lawyers In New York
Protecting The Rights Of Victims Who Are Suffering Due To Another Party’s Negligence
At Edelman & Edelman, P.C., we focus our personal injury practice exclusively on helping people who have suffered catastrophic injuries in accidents that occurred because of another party’s negligence. Our founding attorney, Martin Edelman, has nearly 40 years of experience resolving complex personal injury claims, and he is widely recognized for the outstanding results he secures in these cases.
The sophisticated nature of the cases we accept has made Edelman & Edelman, P.C., the premier personal injury firm in New York City. Our accident lawyers excel at the cases other firms turn away. We obtain compensation in cases where other firms — and, indeed, the insurance companies — said there was no viable claim. You will not find a New York legal team more dedicated to you and your case than Edelman & Edelman, P.C.
Strong Representation For Your Accident Claim
We understand that our clients come to us for help when everyone else has told them they didn’t have a case. Our New York City accident lawyers are known for their ability to find value in claims where the harm to the victim was not immediately apparent. Attorney Martin Edelman has a deep understanding of medicine, and he knows what types of injuries can occur in a particular type of accident. We work tirelessly to secure the maximum level of compensation available for your claim.
Our accident lawyers have decades of experience with all types of personal injury claims, including those related to:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including car accidents, New York Uber accidents, rideshare accidents, truck accidents, and others
- Construction accidents
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Mass transit accidents, including accidents involving buses, ferries, taxis, trains or subways
- Municipal vehicle accidents, including accidents involving police cars, fire trucks or any other emergency vehicle, among others
- Trucking-related accidents, regardless of whether they are caused by driver negligence, driver fatigue, improper loading, equipment failure/defect, improper maintenance or regulatory violations
- Bicycle accidents, particularly cases involving poorly designed bike lanes and streets
- Defective or unsafe products (product liability claims), including defective drugs
- Serious burn injuries
- Sexual abuse victims
- Burn injuries
- Wrongful convictions
- Medical malpractice, including claims involving serious birth-related injuries to either the child or mother
- Wrongful death of a family member
We Go The Extra Mile
There are many firms that end the attorney-client relationship the moment the case is resolved. We have seen too many cases where the insurance companies will stall on paying court-ordered damages while the victims continue to suffer. We go beyond winning. We stay with you until you receive the full amount of the compensation awarded in your case and promptly address any complications that may arise.
Speak With One Of Our Accident Attorneys About Your Case
Contact our office today to discuss your case and learn more about your legal options. We offer a free consultation with an accident lawyer where you can get an honest assessment of your claim without obligation. You can reach us by phone at 212-235-1197 or contact us via email to schedule an appointment.
3 Reasons To Hire Us
We Go All In:With every case we accept, we put all of the firm’s resources behind our pursuit of a positive outcome. We are not afraid to spend whatever amount is necessary to present a winning case on your behalf.
3 Reasons To Hire Us
We Hire The Best Experts:We do our homework and find the experts who are doing the most cutting-edge research on your type of injury. We regularly work with medical experts, scientists, people from academia and others.
3 Reasons To Hire Us
We Know Our Opposition: In our nearly 60 years in business, we have seen all the tactics opposing attorneys uses. We use proven strategies to match them and act swiftly to overcome any attempt to limit your compensation.
CNN Legal Analyst